Mango leaves have hypotension properties which means it can lower blood pressure. They help in strengthening the blood vessels and treating the problems of the varicose vein. Mango leaves tea can help treat hypertension it strengthens the fragile blood vessels that cause hypertension.
- High in antioxidants
- Supports skin health
- Excellent for hair problems
- Balance the blood sugar levels
- Manage high blood pressure
- Treat gall & kidney stones
- May treat stomach ulcers and hiccups
- May help weight loss
- May have anti-inflammation properties
- Mango leaves are good for diabetes
How to use
Take 10-15 leaves and boil them in water, once boiled leave them over night. Strain water and drink it as the first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.